OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES
1. Please read these terms carefully before you use the Website or Services. We may change these terms at any time without notice, so please do make sure you check them regularly. By using the website and or services you confirm that you accept these terms and that You agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please stop using the website and or services immediately.
2. When using our website, you agree not to copy any content or code without our express written permission.
3. You agree not to try and access our databases or any other restricted part of our website or files.
4. When using our website, you agree to take every care not to introduce any malicious or technologically harmful material to the site.
5. You agree not to use our website or services to endorse any product, idea or material unless we have expressed our agreement for you to do so in writing and the correct fee has been paid.
6. You agree not to use our website or services in any fraudulent or unlawful way, not to use it to incite hatred, cause offense or harm, not to use it to represent any political view or pass on, publish or receive any unwanted (spam), political, violent, offensive or harmful messages or information.
7. You agree not to use our website or services to publish, pass on, or receive any information which is dishonest or which contravenes any intellectual property laws or rights.
8. We may change our site at any time and we may at any time suspend its operation. We cannot fully guarantee the security, accuracy, or usefulness of our website and services and we will not be liable for any loss or damages that this may cause.
9. You may wish to link to our website. This is possible as long as all the following conditions are met:
9.1. You wish to do so for fair and legal reasons
9.2. You agree to uphold and safe guard our reputation at all times
9.3. You own the website you wish to link from or have permission from the site owner to do so
9.4. The link does not imply any endorsement by us, of your products, websites or other materials or any affiliation or association where none has been agreed by us in writing
9.5. The link will in no way hinder our opportunities, revenue or other business activities
9.6. You notify us that you have set up a link and have our express written agreement
9.7. You have paid the appropriate fee
10. All services and content are suggestion based and are not meant to be medical or mental health advice or treatment. By using our website or services you confirm that you understand this and use any information or suggestion at your own risk after confirming for yourself that it is the right thing for you.
11. If you are found to be in breach of any of the terms your right to use the website and services ceases with immediate effect. We will not have any liability for any refunds or loss or damages that may result from this.
12. If we consider your breach of our terms to have caused us loss or damage we may, without prejudice, seek indemnity or reimbursement for the loss or damages and any reasonable legal or administrative costs from you as permissible by law.
13. We will cooperate with any third parties or law enforcement bodies should it become apparent that you may have breached the law (for example, uploading malicious information, harmful technological material or unlicensed images) or if we have to by law. This may include supplying them with your personal data.
14. If you notice any errors or you feel that any part of the website, services or our correspondence is misleading please contact us immediately using the contact details on the website. We will not be liable for any damages to you regarding these issues.
15. Our full liability to you in any circumstance, to the full extent permissible by law, is the full amount you have paid to us for our services.
16. These terms and conditions have been drafted in accordance with and are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any and all disputes arising out of these Terms & Conditions.
17. In the event that a court finds that a condition in these Terms & Conditions is illegal or void, the illegal or void provision will be severed from the remainder of the Terms & Conditions, which will continue to be valid and have full force and effect.
18. The titles and headings in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
1. Our data controller is “In Touch”
2. We respect your right to privacy. We do not sell data to Third Parties.
3. We store data about you for the purpose of being able to supply you with best service. We may also use data about you to assist us with our marketing strategy and statistics.
4. We would supply your data to any third party only in the following ways:
4.1 When you contact us to request information, products or services, in which case we may need to supply some of your details to a third party to allow you to gain access to the information, products or services that you need.
4.2 When required to do so by law.
4.3 If we sold part or all of our company – in this case all our data files would be transferred to the new owner.
4.4 We need to pursue or address a breach of our Terms or protect our rights or interests.
5. Unfortunately we cannot stop any of our suppliers sending any unwanted communications (spam). Please contact them directly.
6. We may supply you with an option to sign up for our newsletter. You can opt out of this at any time by contacting us using the contact details on the website or following the unsubscribe process as detailed on the communications that we send you.
7. If you feel that you are receiving information from us mistakenly please do contact us immediately using the details supplied on the website so we can rectify this.
8. We do store all communications to us in case we need them for future reference. The transmission of information is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission.
9. We use a proprietary computer security system and a password protected email to prevent data being taken from our systems but cannot be liable for any loss directly or indirectly suffered by you should these be insufficient or breached.
10. We confirm that we do not collect any personal information about you via cookies. If our Website Host is doing so, it is not within our control and you would need to contact them directly.
11. Our website is linked to an analytical profiler and we do see general data about IP address and location of enquires with reference to statists about how people use and view our site, but no personal data is given or recorded.
12. If you contact us via a Third-Party App such as (but not limited to) Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram please remember that we are not liable for how these Apps use your data or their security and can not be liable for this.
13. You can ask to see the data that we hold about you – please contact us using the contact details given on the website. There is an administration charge of £35.